The Expo Hall has Expanded!
The Expo Hall has once again SOLD OUT — and this year in record time! But don’t worry as we added new booths in the extended Expo Hall. Click here to view the new map, featuring a record-breaking 100,000 sq. feet of exhibition and programming space.
Nothing beats doing business and growing relationships face-to-face. Whether you have exhibited at Potato Expo every year, or if you’re considering attending for the first time in January, you’ll realize that your business strategy benefits from connecting in-person with top potato professionals from across the globe.
For more than a decade, exhibitors have found that Potato Expo is the must-attend potato industry conference in North America. In 2024, the Austin Convention Center will provide Potato Expo exhibitors with over 100,000 sq. feet of premier trade show space, in which you’ll be able to:
- Generate new sales leads and/or on-site sales at the show
- Boost your organization’s image and increase its visibility
- Establish and enhance your market presence
- Meet new customers
- Network with suppliers and distributors
- Introduce new products and services
- Demonstrate your products and services to their target audience
- Improve your marketing effectiveness
- …and reconnect with customers in person!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to join the Potato Expo mailing list.
Each 10′ x 10′ booth includes:
- 10’x10’ booth space
- 2 complimentary All-Access Passes (a $1,590 value)
- 8’ high navy blue and white back wall drape
- 3′ navy blue side dividers
- One (1) 6′ x 30″ white skirted table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) wastebasket
- Identification sign
|Nov 4-Dec 15 |
|One 10′ x 10′ booth||$2,825|