To achieve our goals in Washington, NPC works hand in hand with companies and organizations throughout the supply chain. Our Sustaining Members help us to define, amplify our voice, and ultimately resolve the most pressing policy issues.
As a benefit, Sustaining Members are:
- Recognized in NPC’s Annual Potato Yearbook
- Eligible for one complimentary registration to NPC’s Washington Summit and Summer Meeting
- Recognized on the NPC website with a link to your company site
- Subscribed to NPC’s weekly e-newsletter, Eye on D.C., to stay informed on events in Washington, D.C., and the work NPC is doing to promote the industry’s federal legislative and regulatory priorities
- Provided an opportunity to present on the NPC Pavilion stage at Potato Expo
- Recognized once per year in the “Member Spotlight” section of the Eye on D.C. e-newsletter.
For more information about becoming a Sustaining Member, email Hollee Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.4 Group, Inc.
Aceto Agricultural Chemicals Corporation
Ag World Support Systems
AMVAC Chemical Corporation
Basic American Foods
Crop Science, A division of Bayer
Cavendish Farms Inc.
Gowan USA, LLC
ISK Biosciences Corporation
The Little Potato Company
Montana Seed Potato Certification Program
R.D. Offutt Farms
J.R. Simplot Company
SPUDNIK Equipment Company LLC
United Potato Growers of America
Washington Seed Potato Commission